Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the position title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
How you move is why we’re here. ®
Now more than ever.
Get back to what you need and love to do.
The possibilities are endless...
Now more than ever, our guiding principles are helping us in our search for exceptional talent - candidates who align with our unique workplace culture and who want to maximize
the abundant opportunities for growth and success.
If this describes you then let’s talk!
HSS is consistently among the top-ranked hospitals for orthopedics and rheumatology by U.S. News & World Report. As a recipient of the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence, HSS was the first hospital in New York City to receive the distinguished designation. Whether you are early in your career or an expert in your field, you will find HSS an innovative, supportive and inclusive environment.
Working with colleagues who love what they do and are deeply committed to our Mission, you too can be part of our transformation across the enterprise
Department: HSS Orthopedics at Stamford Health
Reporting to: Senior Director
Flexible Scheduling Available
The Perioperative Educator provides educational, mentorship, and development strategy to nursing personnel within the HSS/Stamford Collaborative consistent with the philosophy and goals of the Division of Nursing and the HSS mission statement. As a role model and critical contributor, the Perioperative Educator will help to sustain a clinically and professionally competent workforce while ensuring comprehensive and appropriate standards of care in accordance with the philosophy of HSS, the Division of Nursing, the ANA Code of Ethics and regulatory bodies. The Perioperative Educator serves as a clinical resource for perioperative nursing staff in the Main OR and Tully Ambulatory Surgery Center
- NYS and CT RN License and registration
- MSN from an accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- CNOR required
- Extensive knowledge of Orthopedic care across the continuum. Ability to collaborate across organizations to direct quality nursing care and best practices. Ability to use technology to enhance staff experiences and maintain accurate records. Must have experience developing training modules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation