The Office of Dr. David Levine
Position: Full-Time Physician Assistant
Hospital for Special Surgery, #1 in Orthopedics for the last 10 years, is currently looking for an experienced and energetic Full Time Physician Assistant for one of our physician offices. Dr. Levine is an orthopedic surgeon and specializes in the foot and ankle. The position consists of seeing patients for initial and follow-up visits, office work and OR.
Graduation from an accredited PA program, current NYS, BLS/ACLS certification and NCCPA board certification are required.
Also, the candidate must have current Infection Control Certification and have completed a child abuse recognition course. The PA must have excellent communication skills and be a team player. Surgical experience or training is preferred.
Certified Radiologic Technologist (RT) , HSS Florida
In keeping with our commitment to expand the HSS brand, HSS offers an outstanding opportunity for experienced professionals at our outpatient clinic located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The new facility, will serve as the premier center of excellence for orthopedic surgery in the region. As part of a comprehensive initiative to deliver surgical and non-surgical care across multiple specialties, we will provide advanced imaging, a physician clinic, and rehabilitation and sports performance. The state-of-the art facility located in West Palm Beach, will span more than 50,000 square feet, and will reside in close proximity to the airport and major roads.
Hospital for Special Surgery, #1 in Orthopedics for the last 10 years, is currently looking for an experienced and energetic Per Diem Certified Radiologic Technologist (RT).
The HSS Imaging is nationally and internationally recognized as the premier center for leading edge musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, and rheumatologic clinical and research imaging.
Delivering the finest quality patient care, you will perform diagnostic X-rays in a fast-paced all digital imaging facility. HSS Imaging, located within [Flordia Wellington & WPB] is dedicated to the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of pediatric and adult trauma, sports medicine & musculoskeletal conditions. We have an opening a progressive, ambitious technologist, looking to subspecialize in the dynamic field of musculoskeletal radiography.
- Positions and performs superior radiographic exams for a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions
- Manages Image & clinical data within PACS, RIS and EMR systems – All within HIPAA rules and regulations
- Analyzes image quality, Quality Control, and safety plans and takes appropriate action when required
- Exhibit proficiency in providing x-rays within ALARA principles and Image Wisely standards
- Reviews patient history and physician orders, and communicates information effectively
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace with conformance to standard infection control measures, OSHA requirements and a patient-centric environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and in team environments
- Graduate, Accredited School of Radiography (A.AS.)
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Registered Technologist – ARRT, R.T. (R)
- Florida Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Diagnostic Imaging preferred
- Will require travel between Wellington and West Palm Beach locations
Orthopedic Physician Assistant Manager- Spine Service
Contribute to our mission of improving mobility and enhancing the quality of life for our patients at the #1 Orthopedic Hospital in the United States for 10 straight years in a row.
Come join a team of PAs led by PAs who were awarded the 2018-2019 Employer of Excellence Award granted by the American Academy of Physician Assistants. This prestigious award recognizes hospitals that are top employers of physician assistants nationwide, embodying collaborative provider teams and a supportive work environment for PAs. The Physician Assistant Department is a leader in provider clinical operations working closely with the staff to ensure outstanding patient care and a supportive environment for our academic mission.
- PA management in collaboration with PA Director overseeing the spine service
- PA Manager role is designed as 80% clinical, 20% administrative.
- Perioperative patient management on the spine service. Operative experience is not required.
- Lead, manage, prioritize and mobilize professional staff while building collegial relationships and developing initiatives with spine service.
- Care coordination and oversight of the spine service PAs
- Work in collaboration with PA leadership for clinical operation management
- Develop and implement quality and safety initiatives for the spine service and staff.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited PA program, Master’s degree preferred
- Current NYS Physician Assistant license and registration
- NCCPA board certification
- American Heart Association BLS/ACLS certification
- Infection Control certification
- Completion of a child abuse recognition course
- 3 or more years of clinical experience
- Prior managerial experience preferred but not required
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
Hospital for Special Surgery offers a unique work environment, diverse job types and extraordinary career opportunities. HSS encourages and supports professional growth and development, recognizes individual contributions, and offers unique and highly competitive compensation packages. This is how we attract and retain highly skilled professionals, renowned for their leadership and vision in clinical care, teaching, research & development.