The Application Analyst reports to the Epic Technical Director and is responsible for providing support, administration and maintenance to required ancillary/third party applications affecting client-side computing. This position will work collaboratively with technical and application support staff.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Acquire subject matter expertise necessary to support required ancillary/third party applications affecting client-side computing
- Responsible for the configuration and troubleshooting of integrated applications and peripherals, including single sign-on, secure messaging and other third party, ancillary systems
- Responds to emergency and after-hours issues
- Maintain and test processes related to business continuity
- Engage in capacity planning exercises to ensure adequate system resources
- Participate in the change control process for all planned application and technical activities
- Follow vendor and Epic best practices for hardware and software configuration
- Act as a liaison between technical and application team for all support related requirements.
- Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple new software applications and provide required support.
- More than 3 years’ experience in vendor software configuration, support and troubleshooting
- More than 3 years’ experience supporting desktop applications in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with diverse population of end users and IT application and technical support staff
- Detail oriented