- Answers phones, triages calls, and provides information to internal and external callers
- Coordinates and arranges Department meetings and interviews. Provides reminders for attendees and orders refreshments for meetings as needed.
- Orders office supplies for Department; unpacks and disburses supplies upon arrival.
- Picks up, sorts and delivers mail daily.
- Duties in the absence of other office staff, ie payroll and scheduling.
- Assists in the planning and coordination of Department events.
- HS diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years office/secretarial experience required. Hospital or medical office experience preferred.
- Excellent writing, verbal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed