We are looking for a Research Technician to join our group at Hospital for Special Surgery. The successful candidate will assist with bone biology research projects in our laboratory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and operating laboratory equipment
- Maintaining inventory of lab supplies and ordering material
- Carrying out wet-lab experiments which may involve molecular biology techniques, cell culture, histology, and animal models.
- Collecting, analyzing and rigorously recording experimental data
- Participating in laboratory meetings
- Training students and other lab stuff and supervising laboratory aides
- Assisting with preparation of manuscripts, presentations and other written documents
Minimum job requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient use of computers and software