The Development Systems Associate plays an integral role in the Development Department by managing the day-to-day accounting and financial activities related to the processing of all philanthropic gifts.
DUTIES AND Responsibilities
- Processes all gifts in Raiser's Edge. Verifies biographical information and creates new records as required.
- Creates acknowledgements for gifts as per established protocol within 24-48 hours.
- Maintains efficient and comprehensive files of all gifts, supporting documentation and acknowledgments.
- Generates and distributes a daily log of all gifts received.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES, AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Three to five years’ experience with processing database records. Raiser’s Edge experience highly desirable.
- Well organized and meticulous with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Technologically savvy. Proficiency in MS Office and comfortable working with database systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills; success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships.
- Smart, reliable and exercises good judgment.
- Unquestionable personal integrity.
- A confident and committed individual, with the drive and energy to respond to the demands of the institution and work collaboratively to achieve results.