Project Manager, Payor Strategy
- Supporting and managing a variety of Finance-based initiatives and projects related to Payor Strategy & Contracting.
- Provide Payor Strategy team with comprehensive project management and administrative support.
- Manage complex projects end to end using financial concepts related to hospital reimbursement:
- Create presentations for Senior Management related to departmental goals
- Collaborate on the tracking of departmental activities and recommending workflow efficiencies.
- Additionally, will support Assistant Vice President in managing his or her calendar, schedule meetings, and troubleshoot senior management inquiries. The ability to multi-task and deal effectively within high functioning teams is essential.Qualifications:
- To qualify you must possess a minimum of 3-5 years related business, health-care and project management experience with working knowledge of health-care finance being essential (AP-DRG, APR-DRG, MS-DRG, Ambulatory Surgery Center groupers, APC, APG, and RBRVS reimbursement methodologies).
- Knowledge of hospital operations, health/insurance benefit plans, revenue cycle claims systems and complex reimbursement methodologies preferred.
- Ability to influence without authority across the organization and engage with Senior Management on business operational issues. Ability to engage with leadership on complex financial concepts.
- A strong customer service orientation as well as the ability to work effectively with people at all levels is essential. Exceptional oral, written and organizational skills coupled with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree required - Master's is preferred. Certification in Project Management highly desirable. Previous consulting experience preferred.