The Payor Strategy & Contracting department plays an integral role within the institution. The Project Director will support senior leadership by serving as an adjunct who can effectively interface with internal and external stakeholders. Primary functions will include assisting in the implementation and management of initiatives and contracts.
In this unique and exciting new leadership role, the successful candidate, will report to the Senior Director Payor Strategy & Contracting and work collaboratively with a diverse team to oversee the development of a global strategy and framework for various contracts and reimbursement models. The ability to influence and motivate others, as well as work collaboratively within a multi-stakeholder environment will be key.
- Strategy development – work to establish solutions and assist in aligning the goals of Payer Strategy w/ HSS Health initiatives
- Manage internal and external relationships to ensure Payer Strategy objectives are met and exceeded
- Assist Chief Payer Strategy & Contracting Officer in ensuring annual revenue goals are met and exceeded
- Assist Chief Payer Strategy & Contracting Officer in expanding HSS’ reach beyond its primary service area through payer relationships
- Strategy implementation – work side-by-side with interdisciplinary subject matter experts, including Care Management, Revenue Cycle, Value Office, Strategic Partnerships and other areas as necessary
- Stakeholder management – balance multiple initiatives simultaneously, act as resource and liaison
- Project tracking – develop and revising a workplan, structure report-outs, prepare for executive team updates
- Leads development and implementation of successful strategies/solutions to achieve contracting goals.
- Ensures competitive standing through effective collaboration with stakeholders to develop new third party payor agreements.
- Acts as SME for relevant stakeholders on matters of reimbursement models and payor contracting.
- Works to strengthen existing and future business partnerships.
- Provide Payor Strategy team with comprehensive project management leadership and support.
- Manage complex projects end to end.
- Create presentations for Senior Management related to departmental goals