Overall Position Summary
Provides comprehensive administrative and related operational support to the Department of Social Work Programs, as well as scheduling of meetings for Divisional leadership. Independent management and multitasking of time-sensitive daily responsibilities as well as efficient completion of special projects.
- Utilization of all Microsoft Office programs (preparing Power Point presentations, excel reports, Outlook, Word), and HSS systems such as Epic, EPIC, Halogen, Avaya phone operations, Perfect Serve, Webinar preparation, etc.
- Tracking of program expenditures and survey response analysis in Excel
- Completion of all aspects of office supply ordering, including on-line Procurement Ordering System
- Coordination of mailings and associated functions for multiple community programs
- Comprehensive management of Divisional professional licensure
- Serving as Kronos time keeper back up for Administrative Manager
- Conducting initial literature searches on various social work topics related to program planning/conference presentations
- Outreach to community organizations to learn about their focus, obtaining and updating relevant resources
- Manages daily operational functions, such as reception (phone and in-person), mail distribution,taking meeting minutes, etc.
- Continually learning and demonstrating effective and efficient performance to maximize and enhance competence in alignment with department and hospital mission to provide the highest quality of care for all.
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a related field, such as health education, public health, health care administration. Proficiency in managing all Microsoft Office programs (preparing Power Point presentations, Excel, Outlook, Word), and related software programs. Demonstrated leadership, excellent verbal/written skills, outstanding customer service orientation, team building, and proactive multitasking in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment is a must, with problem solving and initiative exhibited in carrying out all areas of responsibility. Previous experience in health care setting preferred.