Full Time Call Center Supervisor
Pre Access Services
The Call Center Supervisor position responsibilities include broad contact center management, including use of all monitoring and reporting tools used in a modern Avaya contact center environment; management of critical rapid response team activities; management of critical medical gas and patient safety system monitoring; paging; and connection of calls to critical medical and clinical staff from the contact center in a healthcare environment. Will manage a team of 10+ contact center agents in a 24/7 environment.
- Avaya Elite Multichannel Contact Center experience preferred. This includes agent management; service observance and barge-in; CMS contact center reporting familiarity; use of Avaya Contact Center Analyzer software.
- Familiarity with Avaya 9611 and 9641 telephone sets and their basic operation.
- Spok paging and notification system experience preferred. Smart Web; Smart Console; Spok Mobile; and Spok Messenger.
- Genesys contact center experience preferred.
- 3-5 years experience managing a contact center environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Oversee call center staff and are responsible for assigning tasks, motivating and disciplining employees and assessing performance.
- Assisting in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams.
- The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. Candidate will be well organized, reliable, and results-oriented.
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, average speed of answer, calls waiting etc.
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems.
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports.